Costing Services Group, Inc. (CSG) is a privately owned corporation and is a 100% woman owned small business. CSG participates in a number of government certification programs:
- CSG is certified as a Woman Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) by North Central Texas and DeKalb County, GA.
- CSG is classified as a Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) by Virginia, Georgia, New York, Minnesota, Kansas, Pennsylvania and Connecticut.
- CSG is certified as a Female Business Enterprise (FBE) by the City of Atlanta and Fulton County, GA.
- CSG is certified as a woman owned Historically Underutilized Business (HUB) in North Carolina.
- DeKalb County, GA certifies CSG as a Local Small Business Enterprise (LSBE).
Costing Services Group, Inc. is also currently DBE certified in Ohio, South Carolina, Florida, Tennessee and Maryland. CSG is an equal opportunity employer.
CSG formulates and communicates useful and meaningful information on construction projects from program inception through final completion. Clients are consistently provided quality professional services and the best value for their design and construction dollar.
All Cost Analysts have design and construction experience to relate to each discipline in a meaningful and practical manner. CSG has been a participant on more than 40 award-winning design teams. During the design process phased estimates are prepared as often as necessary, with a minimum of one for each formal design phase during the project. Each estimate offers an accurate assessment of the current design’s construction cost. If these phased estimates turn up cost overages, the Costing Team will work closely with the Design Team to develop alternatives and adjustments that will effectively bring the cost back in line.